Marine tanks are as diverse as the people that keep them. Members’ interests range from coral and mini reefs to fish breeding and unusual pets (such as octopi). This page features the personal tanks of some of our members. Links in the right-hand navigation column provide more detailed tank information, including additional photos, if available.
- Ashley’s nano tank holds only 27 litres of water, and includes a nocturnal pygmy reef octopus.
- Mark’s 7 ft reef tank is situated in its own small room and viewed though a cutout in his living room wall.
- Paul’s coral in this 380L corner tank (currently dry-docked due to a house move) was mostly grown from frags.
- Peter’s 6ft tank is located in a study room but is viewable from both sides via a wall cut out facing the entrance and living room.
- Renee’s 2ft low-light tank has been set up on a very tight budget. She’s designed it to be simple and easy to run.
- Tom’s 1000 l mixed reef tank was started after a 6 year break from marine-keeping.
Apologies to members who had been actively updating your own tank infomation – your login settings are no longer valid. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be assigned a new username.